- Our digital revenue increased by over 10 times in 2017.
- 30 percent of SMS queries and 40 percent of Facebook queries are now answered by chatbots.
- We have the largest online community for a brand in Thailand. dtac community gets 1.4 million page views per month.
- We’ve reached almost 80 percent penetration for the dtac app with relevant customers (medium- to high-data users with smartphones).
- Our ads on Google perform up to 10 times better than the industry average thanks to our highly advanced responsive marketing.
- 30% of our topping sales come from our AI-powered in-app recommendations.
- dtac accelerate achieves 70% follow-on funding (versus a 20% regional average)
These numbers don’t just reflect that dtac is doing very well. They reflect that our customers are thrilled with our digital services.
- We have over 10 agile teams who work cross-functionally in two-week sprints.
- We have world-class machine learning and data science competencies: not only in-house but also thanks to support from Telenor, close partnerships with Google and Facebook, and a newly launched AI lab with Thammasat.
- We are upskilling across the whole company thanks to our 40-hour challenge, which allows all employees to use cross-platform digital platform to study analytics, design thinking the agile method and much more.
- We just switched from a KPI performance review system to a strength-based model, which is much more project-oriented and flatter, since you can be reviewed by your staff, colleagues in other functions or managers other than your own.
- We plan to hire 200 digital talents from 2018-2020